Experienced Employment Law Attorneys Help Avoid and Resolve Legal Disputes
WSKSA represents employers and professionals in a wide variety of workplace issues. With decades of experience, our attorneys thoroughly understand the complex and shifting legal environment in which companies and employees must learn to prosper in the world’s most competitive marketplace.
WSKSA has a proven track record of helping clients prevent and resolve employment disputes. With prudent counsel that prevents workplace disputes and aggressive management of controversies when they arise, our employment attorneys deliver value and results for our clients. If changes in state and federal regulation have affected your business, you can trust WSKSA to help you adapt and grow with creative employment law solutions.
Capable representation for Tri-State employers
WSKSA helps employers devise and implement effective workplace policies and agreements, including:
When conflicts arise, we strive to resolve them without costly litigation. When necessary, however, our skilled trial attorneys provide a formidable defense. We bring our experience and expertise to the defense of our clients who are facing claims of:
Experience and expertise in representing health care professionals and organizations
WSKSA creates effective agreements and manages disputes between health care professionals and the hospitals and medical groups that employ them. Our attorneys have in-depth knowledge of the health care industry, including the complex regulatory environment and liability issues facing health care professionals and organizations. This expertise, coupled with our extensive background in employment law, gives us the ability to help our individual and corporate clients grow and succeed in this rapidly evolving and important industry.
Innovative and results-oriented advocacy for employees
In addition to our employer-based practice, we also represent workers with employment claims. Because of our experience advising employers on compliance issues, we know what the law requires, we know how to determine if an employer has followed the law, and we know what the courts require to prove a violation. We can give you an accurate evaluation of your case on issues related to:
- Employment discrimination based on race, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation
- Sexual harassment
- Violations of New York Human Rights Law
- Violations of the federal Civil Rights Act, Title VII
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Wrongful discharge, including whistleblower claims
- Wage and hour claims under federal (Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)) and state laws
- Breach of employment contract
- Disputes over restrictive covenants, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, unfair competition, employee loyalty and trade secrets
- Severance/separation agreements and general releases
- Executive compensation and benefits
- ERISA actions and disputes over retirement, pension, health insurance and other benefits
- Negotiating and litigating employment contracts, separation agreements and releases for Wall Street/financial executives and other highly compensated individuals
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
We are dedicated to protecting and advancing legitimate rights and claims of employees. To obtain fair compensation for the violation of your employee rights, take advantage of our broad experience in employment law.
Abundant trial experience in employment law disputes
One of the factors that distinguishes us is our substantial trial experience. We have litigated high-stakes cases before federal, state and local courts and administrative agencies. If you retain our services, a seasoned trial attorney with a record of success in the courtroom and at the bargaining table will handle your case from start to successful conclusion.
Contact WSKSA by telephone at (516) 794-7500 (Uniondale, New York office) or at (914) 946-7770 (White Plains, New York office) or online to schedule a consultation with an experienced employment law attorney.