WSKSA serves the varied needs of many large, private construction companies, premier real estate developers and Treasury-listed surety and insurance companies, along with well-known hospitals and doctors. Focusing on providing high quality representation and practical legal solutions, our firm enjoys an enviable track record of success.
Our practice areas include:
- Construction and Surety Law — We represent owners, developers, contractors and construction managers in both large public works projects and private sector projects. We also handle surety law cases involving labor and material payment bonds, performance bonds and maintenance bonds.
- Medical Malpractice and Hospital Liability Defense — We represent clients such as general practitioners, neurologists, pharmacists and surgeons in cases pertaining to diagnosis errors, medication errors, surgery errors and wrongful death.
- General Liability and Insurance Defense — Our experienced lawyers handle cases involving construction site accidents, premises liability, commercial and individual property damage, and professional liability.
- Professional Liability Defense - We represent attorneys, architects, engineers, corporate directors and officers, among others, to defend their reputation and safeguard their livelihood.
- Real Estate and Commercial Finance — Our attorneys facilitate complex real estate and finance agreements including the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties, subdivision projects, participation agreements and rehabilitation projects.
- General Business Law and Commercial Litigation — Our skilled negotiators draft commercial agreements such as contracts, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, license agreements and equipment leases. We represent businesses competing in the tri-state and international markets.
- Employment and Labor Law — We represent employers in cases involving benefits plans, management policies and guidelines, alternative dispute resolution programs and employment agreements. We also represent employees in cases involving employment discrimination, sexual harassment and whistleblower claims.
- Personal Injury — We represent clients and their loved ones who have been harmed due to the negligence of others. We handle a wide variety of personal injury cases, including construction accidents, premises liability, auto accidents, defective products and wrongful death.
Call WSKSA at 516.794.7500 or contact us online to discuss your case.